Saturday, 3 May 2014

OOTD: Casual Daisy Outfit ♥



The weather in Auckland is really on and off at the moment. In the morning it'll be absolutely freezing so I'll throw on a sweater and a pair of jeans but by 1pm I'll be wishing I wore something lighter. So until the weather is consistently cold, I've been wearing light clothes with a thick cardigan. That way if it gets hot, I can just take off the jumper instead of suffering! Not to mention, since most of my cardigans are long and thick, I don't feel cold even though I'm wearing shorts.


I love this cardigan. I've been really into the whole oversized cardigan thing so when I saw this at TEMT, I had to get it. (Especially since it was on sale HAHAHA.) It's super warm and thick and nice and fluffy at the same time, so what's not to love?!


You guys have no idea how much I love this top. I've been looking for a daisy tee like this for so long that when I saw it the other day in Mirrou, I instantly bought it. I can't believe I found this in New Zealand! And in my size too! I was actually thinking of ordering it off Urban Outfitters recently so this was super lucky!


 Personally I've been really loving this outfit lately, simply because it's so comfortable yet cute at the same time. It's great for going out and going shopping or just chilling at home and having a lazy day. At the moment it seems to be my go to outfit and I'm planning on wearing this when I go out tomorrow!


Normally I don't like cropped tees cause they're either ridiculously short or a really awkward length on me but this fit me absolutely perfect! I was so freaking happy - even more so because it was 50% off! #amazing


Cardigan ♥ TEMT
Top ♥ Mirrou
Shorts ♥ Glassons

And that's all for today! I hope you guys liked this outfit!

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm in love with your daisy crop top! It's so pretty, but sadly we don't have mirrou in australia :'(
    Your cardigan is really cute, i'm really liking your OOTD posts!!

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thank you so much! I've been obsessing over this top ever since I got it and can't stop wearing anything but it. And you guys have Krispy Kreme! HAHAHAHA which in my opinion beats Mirrou anyday! c;

      Delete
  2. Damn, I was in Westfield today and I should have picked up one of those cardigans. It's getting so cold now. Cute OOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love your cardigan! it's soooo pretty *__*
    I love the look <3 take care*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh-- your top looks sooo cute!! Ugh, I don't know if I can find one in Edmonton!! Perfect layering with the cardigan!! The weather here is also like that- super cold in the morning but by the afternoon it's crazily warm! Cardigans are definitely a girl's best friend at times like that! Have a great weekend, darling!xx

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥