Friday, 11 April 2014

OOTD: Cute and Casual Winter Outfit ♥


Hello my lovelies, today I'm going to be showing you my OTTD! This morning when I got up it was pretty chilly but not cold enough to wear jeans so I decided to just wear a sweater with shorts (which doesn't really make sense - but hey, it works for me)!



Since I wasn't really going anywhere nice, I decided to dress cute but casual at the same time. I haven't actually worn these shorts before (even though I bought them nearly a year ago) simply cause I find them a little awkward looking. Like they're a bit big on me and as cute as the front is, the back looks a bit weird. But whatever, it's not really a big deal!


Sorry about the dodgy lighting by the way - I took these photos just a second ago and for some random reason, my photos always come out super yellowy in my room. *Sigh* I wonder how some people always have perfect photos with perfect lighting in their room.



Hat ♥ Unknown
Sweater ♥ Factorie
Skort ♥ China

Some close ups of everything I wore! Sorry if I don't know exactly where everything came from - usually I do know where I bought it from (like the shop name) but there's no point telling you about a random shop in China or whatever hehehe. Oh and probably won't have shoes included in most of my OOTDs cause I don't like to wear my shoes in my room.


I absolutely adore this cable knit jumper! The pattern is just so cute and argh I want more!
Why does this photo have perfect lighting and everything else not?!
My favourite picture from today!
Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

3 comments:

  1. OHHH this outfit is sooo cute!!
    I love the shorts :3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are bloomin' adorable! I love the sweater too, I haven't yet seen it in Factorie though so that gives me extra incentive to have a look!


    elizabethsboredom.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting is fine! I didn't notice anything off till you mentioned it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥