Saturday, 15 March 2014

YSL Glossy Stain Dupes - Korean Lip Tints and Stains ♥

Time for Korean dupes! The thing I love about all of these dupes is that they are super easy to find - you can find them easily online on websites such as Roseroseshop.comCosmetic-love.com and even eBay! There are plenty of other Korean cosmetics sellers but I personally like to shop off the above three! Not to mention, Roseroseshop.com is super cheap while Cosmetic-love.com and eBay both include free worldwide shipping in their prices!

Anyways time to carry on!

Korean YSL Glossy Stain Dupes

A'pieu 1-2-3 Perfect Lips




Roseroseshop.com - $9.60 USD
I've haven't really heard much about A'pieu before and I'm not really sure whether this brand is new or not. All I know is that it's Missha's sister brand so I'm unsure whether I should just YOLO and try this. But I really like the packaging and colours and everything of this tint! The packaging looks super cute and pretty and I love the look of RD01 and CR01!

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Aritaum World Glam Coating Tint


eBay.com - $12.56 USD
In the advertising? picture or whatever this is called, this looks so freaking good! I especially love the look of No. 1 New York and No.6 Seoul. They look like gorgeous pinks and all of the colours look great except maybe for No.4 Bali. I was actually thinking of getting this myself but apparently some of the colours aren't true to the display picture which really sucks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Holika Holika PRO:BEAUTY Tinted Rouge



eBay - $9.43 USD
Love the colour selection for this! There's hot pinks, baby pinks, a red, oranges, corals, everything! I love the look of PK103! I think I might order it when I run out of something huehuehue.


______________________________________________________________________________________________


Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge


Roseroseshop.com - $8.00 USD
This is the only dupe I've personally tried and oh my god, I love it. I can't tell you how much I like this. It's not drying at all - in fact, it's super moisturising. The one I have, No.5 is super pigmented and argh! It's just perfection.

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Missha Signature Glam Art Triple Lips



Roseroseshop.com - $14.24 USD
I'm not sure if this is true or not but apparently this is the most popular dupe for the YSL Glossy Stain. In fact, it kind of seems better! Loving TPK02 and TRD01 but just from the lip swatches, some of the colours seem really similar.

______________________________________________________________________________________________



Peripera Peri's Tint Gloss


Roseroseshop.com - $8.00 USD
I couldn't find any photos of the colours available so you'll have to google them yourself but this looks pretty good in my opinion! I love the look No.1 Pink Jane (I'm liking pinky corals at the moment) and the variety of colours seems not too shabby!

______________________________________________________________________________________________


 The Face Shop FACE it Artist Finger Gloss


eBay - $13.03 USD
The wand of this is really interesting in my opinion! It has an curved applicator tip which is a little strange but I'm sure there's a reason for it! The colours seem really standard and nothing special - so I'll probably won't choose to buy this dupe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master



Roseroseshop.com - $7.84 USD
I really like the look of this dupe! The packaging is pretty nice in my opinion and there seems to be a good variety in colours! I really like the look of No.7 - I feel like most Korean lip products don't seem to be made in this colour and I'm super tempted to buy this ASAP!

That's the end of today's post! I hope you liked seeing all the different dupes I could find for the YSL Glossy Stain! My favourites from this post are the A'pieu and Tony Moly lip tints/stains and I might be buying either one of them soon! Feel free to tell me if you've tried any of these before and which is your favourite Korean dupe!

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Have seen the new Etude House liptints? They also look really nice as a dupe!! I really wanted to get a few because they look really pigmented and the packaging is super cute <3

    I wish that Asian brands would be available here TwT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, all the colours here are something I'd love to add to my collection!!

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try the YSL Glossy Stain but haven't had a chance to do so yet. The Korean dupes look promising though. I've heard good things about A'pieu and Innisfree ones.

    I've nominated you the Liebster Award. My apologies if you've already been nominated. Check out my blog post for more info :)

    http://www.pastelblvd.com/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    xx Stella

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥