Thursday, 6 February 2014

Missha Haul from Roseroseshop.com ♥

One thing I hate about blogging is that I can never find enough time to well... blog? By the time I finish writing a post, I always feel like it's too late at night to post - so I leave it. I leave it for days, weeks, even months! I was actually supposed to blog this haul LAST YEAR - but I just forgot about it and deleted the post before I published it!

Oh well. It's better late than never - right?!

Onwards with the haul!


As usual, I bought all of these products online from Roseroseshop.com. Usually I buy most of my skincare products and odd bits of makeup from Roseroseshop as I find it the cheapest and most trustworthy website other than eBay. Just don't get carried away buying more than you need because of their extremely cheap prices!

Note: At first everything seemed to be way cheaper on Roseroseshop.com than all the other websites that sell Korean beauty products - but after buying everything I ever wanted and more, I realised that shipping cost me a fortune. But nonetheless, after taking the super cheap prices and expensive shipping into consideration,  it's pretty much the same price as everywhere else - maybe even slightly cheaper!

Anyways here's what I got!


To be honest, I don't even know why I bought these...

This smells amazing!

I tried this in a Missha store and it was so good. I like the honey one better though!
4. Missha Tornado Ampule Mask - Vita C Fruit ♥

This is amazing. It makes my face feel like a grease ball when I wear it - but when I wake up in the morning my face is buttery smooth! Super love. ♥
5. Missha Professional Eyelash Curler ♥

I haven't tried this yet but it looked really nice and shiny...

This is so pretty in real life huehuehue.

I have no idea why I bought a second one HAHAHAHA.

I felt this in a Missha store and it was so soft and squishy!

I couldn't decide which one I wanted - so I got both! Huehuehue.

Apparently this works really well! I'm going to try it tonight hehehe.

This is such a great pack brush! Especially for the price! It doesn't shed at all!

This is for my mum! 
13. Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask ♥

I wonder how they put the snail in this...

I've been using these for quite a long time and I find they don't really work sadly.

Oh my god, pore strips are so painful argh.




Perfect if you suck at painting French tips like me! ♥

Last but not least, a whole lot of sheet masks. These are kinda meh.

Now I have a huge collection hehehe.



And that's everything I got! If you haven't tried Korean cosmetics and skincare products before, I definitely recommend you order a few things from Roseroseshop because everything is super cheap! From this haul, my personal favourites would definitely have to be the Missha Lip Essence and Missha Tornado Ampule Mask! I still haven't tried everything yet - but so far I haven't been impressed by the Missha Pure Source Sheet Masks and the Missha Speedy Solution Anti-Trouble Patches.



Have you tried any Korean cosmetics and skincare products before? If so, what are your favourites and what would you recommend?

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

8 comments:

  1. So many nice things *__*
    I really want to start buying more Korean products this year. I'm thinking about investing on different products from different brands - Specially Etude House Lipsticks!
    I really love whay you got. Could you review the products later? It would help a lot :3

    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah you definitely should! I find Korean cosmetics to be really affordable and that they work really well! I'll definitely be doing some reviews in the future! x

      Delete
  2. Wow that is a long time lol! those sheet masks look great. I have never tried any Korean products.

    -Erica

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah IKR! Super long time HAHAHAHA. And you definitely should! x

      Delete
  3. You got so many Missha products AHHH SO ENVIOUS. ;A; <3
    I really want to try that lip essence. Mine have been super dry for the past few days and I cannot stand the feeling of haven't unattractive lips. :c
    Thank you for sharing this haul! *A*
    don't mind if i take a few things hehehe B))))

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yeah! The lip essence is so good argh! Would definitely recommend huehuehue.

      Delete
  4. Wow a lot of stuffs here :) Nice haul! I want to try Missha masks someday. I heard they work really well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbh, I find the Missha sheet masks don't work for me at all. Like personally, I find Taiwanese sheet masks 1000x better - especially My Beauty Diary and Sexy Look ones! Highly recommend those if you're looking for sheet masks in general! x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥