Friday, 17 January 2014

Roadtrip to the Coromandel + Pepper Tree Restaurant and Bar ♥

Last week I went down to the Coromandel with my family for a spontaneous road trip. We took Cookie along and it was pretty fun seeing how beautiful rural New Zealand is. Or countryside New Zealand. Whichever you prefer huehue.

Anyways, here are some photos of the trip!

Warning: Extreme photo-heavy post!

Cookie knows how to drive!
Awww look at her eyes. ♥
Sleeping beauty.
*Insert sad music.*
Mummy and Cookie! ♥
What a beautiful day.

Look how beautiful the water is.
This doesn't look real.

I really like this photo and I don't know why.
What a beautiful sight. 

Coromandel!
I love New Zealand.

Wow much beauty.
Road to nowhere...
Yo.
Beauty.
The Coromandel Peninsula is so freaking long.





Yay! Finally reached Coromandel Town!
Super vintage hotel huehuehue.
Dinner time at Pepper Tree. ♥
Yum yum! I ordered an eye fillet steak with wild mushrooms, onion relish, creamed spinach and potato pompoms. Yum!
The coconut cream mussels look super fancy.
My little brother's pork spare ribs tasted pretty good. The potato chips were amazeballs.
Yay! My eye fillet! Look how good it looks!
This was honestly like perfection on a plate. It was so freaking good.
Asdfghjkl this tasted better than it looked!
The mushrooms were a 10/10 even though I HATE mushrooms with a passion.
The onion relish was so flavourful and sweet and tangy and just everything asdfghjkl.
The creamed spinach tasted super nice and rich.
The steak itself was cooked exactly how I wanted it and was juicy and moist and tender.
Oh and the potato pom poms?

Amazing. Beautifully crunchy and fluffy at the same time. 

I would DEFINITELY recommend ordering this if you're ever there!

My precious.
Light in the dark.
Last bit of sunshine.

One way bridge.
Just before sunset!

That's all there is for today! Sorry for the super photo-heavy post! I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been up to recently! x

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Michelle! I wrote a review on the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish that you suggested a week ago or so :-)

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous time! very nice photos. The dog is so cute!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty! ;v; The food though, ahhh! I would love to try those pompoms. Gotta love everything potato. <3 It's so natural and luminous there, I want to go!

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Meg! And yes, I saw the post! Love your review - it was so detailed and explained everything really well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huehue yes I did! And thank you! Cookie is a pretty, little baby, isn't she?! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha everything was so wonderfully scenic! AND YES. THE FOOD WAS TO DIE FOR ASDFGHJKL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go there some day!! It so pretty! The weather is awesome as well! The weather is awful here in UK! T-T

    ReplyDelete
  8. the food looks amazing!!! omgg~

    http://annaindeed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! You should definitely come check out New Zealand! It's sort of boring after living here all my life but it's still beautiful nonetheless! NZ summers are just amazing. And hey, I would kill to feel real snow. x (Not literally of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! It definitely tasted amazing asdfghjkl. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blog is amazingly good, found the information here is great and it is very much useful. Looking for more like this.

    best bar to watch sports

    http://www.boulevard.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic and lovely doggy. I am inspired to have one like this. Feeling Great!
    chinese food recipes in Singapore restaurant
    http://kezhan.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Road trips are amazing and fun to go. The post is very nicely written and nice to read.

    Spanish suckling pig

    http://www.parrilla.sg/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥