Monday, 20 January 2014

My Techy Wishlist ♥


1. Seidio OBEX Samsung Galaxy S4 Waterproof Case in Pink ♥ eBay
2. Kambrook Blitz2Go Personal Blender ♥ The Warehouse
3. Tree-t for Your Ears Headphone Splitter in Bark ♥ ModCloth
4. Fujifilm Instax Share ♥ N/A
5. Robot Vacuum Cleaner ♥ Godfreys
6. Remington Perfect Big Curls ♥ Briscoes
7. CTRL + S Container ♥ ModCloth

Ta-da! This is almost everything I've been wanting recently! Most of this is somewhat techy cause I'm not really looking for clothes or makeup or skincare at the moment - but yeah! I think these are all pretty neat gadgets and are super useful!

Here is a little summary of my favourite products on this list!



I've been wanting an OBEX case for my phone ever since I heard of it - which is like two weeks ago but ever since then, I've fallen in love with it HAHAHA. If you're like me and are super clumsy, this baby can protect your phone from drops up to 1.8m high (6 feet) and if you like to recklessly use your phone while brushing your teeth and washing your face like me, it's perfect cause it's waterpoof. The only thing stopping me from pressing the 'Buy It Now' button straightaway is the price tag - $90 NZD is super expensive in my opinion! But hey, if you think about it in the long run, it'll help keep your $1000 phone shiny and new for a long time. So yeah - it seems pretty reasonable to me! But the thing is - not many people I know have had their phones for over two years. I know all my phones have died long before the two year mark.




2. Kambrook Blitz2Go Personal Blender ♥ The Warehouse

Oh and the Blitz2Go sounds super amazing! Just chuck everything into a water bottle, blitz it all together, switch the blade for a lid and bam! You're good to go! If you haven't seen this before, I highly recommend watching the ad. I've probably seen it around ten times which is nine times too many huehuehue. If you would like to watch the ad I'm talking about, simply click here.



4. Fujifilm Instax Share ♥ N/A

If you haven't heard about this already, you better listen up right now.


This is a portable polaroid printer.

*Hallelujah*

But seriously, isn't this amazing? The Instax Share lets you print out polaroid photos straight from your smartphone using wi-fi direct! If you've ever had an Instax Mini or used an Instax Mini, you'll know how hard it is to take selfies on them cause you can't see how you look HAHAHA. Kidding not kidding. But yeah, with the Instax Share, you can be 100% sure that a good photo will come out! No lopsided pictures or cut-off heads like usual HAHAHA. Not to mention, you can print out photos for everyone! That way if two people look good in one photo, they can have one each! No fighting or snatching or stealing or whatever huehuehue. I'm definitely going to try and save up to buy one when it comes out in April!

So yeah, that's it for today! I know I'm fueling global consumerism by always wanting the latest models of whatever and buying shiny, new things - but it's human nature to want more so don't blame me, blame human nature HAHAHA.

What have you guys been wanting recently?

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

14 comments:

  1. omg! i love your techy wishlist!
    i didnt know samsung s4 had a waterproof case o-o thats so cool!
    and omg.. i really want that fujifilm portable printer so bad! i agree.. i own a mini polaroid but its hard to snap that perfect photo -.-


    love your post!


    x
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The case looks really nice! And the printer looks quite fun :P
    I got curious about the hair curler! Seems perfect for when we want big curls like Yuri's from SNSD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remington is a good reliable brand, but I prefer the karmin g3 clipless curling iron, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD WHAT-
    THE THIRD ONE.
    IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE.
    I NEED THAT AHHHH-\
    Everything on your techie wish list is definitely on mine as well! Better start creating things to ask for next Christmas.

    Thank you for sharing. akdjfiodj SO MANY COOL THINGS. ;V;

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like the big curl! it's such a nice wish list ( :


    www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That personal blender is perfect! I am the only one in my family that actually drinks smoothies and stuff and I always seem to make too much. And you can just take it and go! I need one. Thanks for sharing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! And either did I until I stumbled upon this case! I always thought they were only for iPhones and everything huehuehue. But yeah, the instax printer is definitely one of the top priorities on my list because it's just such a cute and fun way to print out your photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I really like the hair curler! I've seen so many tutorials and ads and whatnot on this hair curler and it's pretty much fail proof for a clumsy clot like me! I mean, all you need to go is lock a bit of your hair in place and twist it so your hair goes into the hole/chasm/whatever. Not to mention, you can't burn yourself! Yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I just googled that! Apparently it's really good but also really pricey. :c *Cries* I guess I might stick to this one and learn to curl my hair before upgrading to a better one! Have you heard of Nume before? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHA GIN YOU'RE SO FUNNY. AND I KNOW RIGHT?! I DEFINITELY NEED THAT - IT'S PERFECT FOR LIKE WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS OR LISTENING TO MUSIC WITH YOUR FRIENDS. Too bad they only listen to KPOP. *Cries* My music isn't that bad!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't agree more! When I make smoothies, no one wants to drink it for some reason and I'm left with a jug full of berry-ness. I mean, one cup tastes nice but after downing the whole thing, you never want to see it again. But with this baby, you can easily control how much you make! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. woww ive never heard of the instax share till now, and i have to say thats pretty legit omg <3
    PINKIVORYS- click for korean beauty and kpop~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like #2!!!

    http://annaindeed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥