Friday, 8 November 2013

Tutuanna Lace Polka-dot Socks ♥

If you know me well, you'll know how much I love cute socks. Lace socks in particular. Which is why I got these cuties! I ordered these off eBay (here)


When these socks finally arrived some time ago, I was surprised to see they were from tutuanna! Only a few months ago I was having a look at their online website - everything was so adorable but I couldn't understand what they were saying! (The website is all in Japanese.) Anyways, when I opened up the parcel and saw the tutuanna packaging, I was pleasantly surprised.

So cute!
I bought them in pink, yellow, green and purple!
These socks are really cute and everything but the downside is that they are kind of pricey. But then again, Glassons sells their lace socks for $6.99 NZD which more expensive than these babies! (These sell on Ebay for $4.50.) So when you think about it, these aren't too bad considering they come with free worldwide shipping. If I were you, I'd get the mint ones. Or the pink ones. Or the yellow ones. Or the purple ones. They are all so cute hehe.

Likes
Super cute
Free shipping
Looks exactly like the photos
Free size
Not too thin
Good quality

Dislikes 
Slightly pricey
Slow shipping

Note: Mine had two small stains on the edges. *Sad*

Overall rating: 10/10 ♥

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this semi-haul/semi-review!

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥
Don't forget to follow me. ♥

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I would so wear them with some wedge sneakers or boots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! And yes - I'm definitely wearing them with my new boots hehe.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥