Thursday, 14 November 2013

My Christmas Wishlist ♥


December is finally around the corner and I'm really looking forward to the holidays! My exams are done and dusted and now I can relax! Anyways, today I'm going to be showing you what I want for Christmas!
I want everything asdfghjkl.
1. Denim circle skirt ♥ Sheinside
3. Lace denim shirt ♥ Chicwish
4. Leather shorts ♥ eBay
5. Graphic wave skater dress ♥ Nastygal

The dress and the person wearing it look fab.
I really want everything - especially the Nastygal dress. I saw this picture on Tumblr and I was like asdfghjkl, it looks amazing. The cutting of the dress is just to die for - the way the skirt flares out perfectly is ♥ If they had sold Nastygal in New Zealand, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Kidding not kidding.

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

4 comments:

  1. OMG I've been wanting that denim circle/skater skirt for the longest time! Any clothing piece that's quirkier than its original descendant, I have to get it xD
    ... If you know what I mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah! I've wanted the American Apparel denim skater skirt since I first saw it - but it's pretty expensive and doesn't ship to New Zealand! So this one is a pretty good dupe!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want both of them - especially cause they're perfect for summer!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥