Thursday, 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!


My fave. ♥ ♥ 
Oh my god, I finally got back from trick or treating at 9:30pm-ish and asdfghjkl; I am so tired.

From top-left to bottom-right: Lanny, Sabrina, Maegan, Me! 
Anyways, I hope you all had a great time because I certainly did! This Halloween I went trick or treating with Lanny, Maegan and Sabrina! (Unfortunately, four of my other friends couldn't come because of timing. *Sad*) But oh well, it was so freaking amazeballs - I reckon it was the best trick-or-treating session ever. We had so much fun together and I can't wait until next time. 

So today we went trick-or-treating at 6:30pm which was amazing cause we got to go to heaps of houses! We decided to trick-or-treat near Lanny's house which was fabulous cause everyone was so in the spirit of Halloween asdfghjkl. Like oh my god, there was so many houses that were decorated and everything. At my place, no one decorates their house, no one buys candy and no one even goes trick or treating... Not to mention, Lanny lives on a rich people street which meant more lollies! Yay! I swear I'm going to get cavities asdfghjkl. 



Time for photos! Sorry about the photo-heaviness. This is what happens when you give a bunch of vain Asians a camera.

Anyways, this year...
Lanny and I were fairies.
Maegan was a witch.
Sabrina was a dinosaur (and had the best onesie I've ever seen).


Maegan being a pedo.
Pout it out. 




Cutest photo of the night asdfghjkl. 
Maegan's face HAHAHA! 


Kisses. 
You get the best of both worlds.
Maegan: *Staring at Cookie*
Lanny: *Sniffing Cookie*
Me: I don't even...
Sabrina: *Cute*
My baby. 


Cute x 1000000 
Fairies united. 
The three fairy/witch things. 
Lanny and Maegan!  
This is so me, feat. camera remote. 
I am a force of nature.
Me and Sabrina! 
One more. Just one more. *50 photos later*
Hi, my name is seduction and these are my beautiful friends.

We be attractive.
Lanny looks fab asdfghjkl.
Sabrina, why you move?



You have no idea how much this photo represents me! Swag + Creepy  
Swag to the max!
We be the swaggiest swags who ever swaggered swaggerly.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Lots of Love,

Michelley 

Don't forget to follow me. ♥


4 comments:

  1. Looked like you had fun! The dinosaur costume reminds me of the village cheif from Arakaw Under The Bridge,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I sure did! And I haven't read/seen that before! What is it?

      Delete
  2. You and your friends are the cutest. I mean, happy girls are the cutest :D

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥