Monday, 18 November 2013

Avondale Sunday Market ♥

Hello my lovelies, how are you all? I haven't been feeling too well these past few days - the extreme temperature change is just killing me asdfghjkl. It feels like winter finally finished the other day and summer weather kicked in right away. So yeah, I haven't acclimatised well and now I'm sick. Fab.

Anyways, here's some photos of the Avondale market (in New Zealand)! It's on every Sunday from 5am to 12pm and you can buy almost everything there... I mean like fruit and vege, food, clothes, socks, shoes, bowls, random antiques, even tables wtf. Basically there's heaps of stuff and it's all dirt cheap. I go there every weekend to buy fruit and veges to make juice from!












*Too lazy to caption!*

I hope you guys liked the photos! I had to sneakily take them cause it's kind of retarded taking photos of fruit and veges. But if you think about it, why did I even take them? HAHAHA. It's like I've never seen produce before hehe.

I edited the photos using AfterFocus, my new favourite app. ♥ I might blog about it later since I love it so much. ♥ Sorry for the horrible post by the way, I'm sick - that's my excuse hehe.

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

10 comments:

  1. Wow, they were really nicely taken! Looks like something from tumblr xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had markets like these around here! Hehe, the pictures are really nice though. xD Oh, and I hope you get well soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I've only discovered this place quite recently! Maybe you have little markets around your place - but you haven't found them yet! c; And thank you ♥ x

      Delete
  3. Nice photography! I especially like the effects :)

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! x Nice blog by the way - I really like your photos too hehe.

      Delete
  4. wow! everything look so fresh over there !! so cool !!
    by the way i've just followed you , would you like to follow each other ? :)
    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! Everything looks like it was just picked from the fields or orchard or garden or whatever HAHA. And it's super cheap so even better! Sure, now following you! x

      Delete
  5. They're very nice photos so they're not bad to look at ! ;) I always like looking at pretty photos and especially cos these ones are colourful too (love colour!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Hahaha yeah I love looking at people's photos - especially if they're pretty ones. x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥