Wednesday, 9 October 2013

The scariest day of my life.

Today I had the biggest scare of my life.

Cookie ran away. (Okay, not really.)

I had been having a slow, unproductive day at home, just relaxing and playing with her all day long when suddenly I woke up. She was gone.

Stupid, stupid me. I had fallen asleep while she was out in the back yard doing her business and asdfghjkl she had wandered off.

I freaked out and was about to cry my eyes out, thinking she was gone for good. My mum was going to kill me. So without thinking, I ran up and down my street, looking for the tinkle of her collar, searching everywhere. Even though it was raining and even though I was barefoot and still in my pyjamas, I still ran up and down like a maniac, screaming Cookie over and over. If anyone saw me, they'd probably think I was a retarded freak craving baked dough.

As I walked back to my house, upset and nearly in tears, a car slowly pulled up into the driveway. Crap. My mum was back after finishing her errands. I was scared. My mum was definitely going to kill me.

But today must've been my lucky unlucky day cause surprisingly, she wasn't as angry as I expected - just annoyed at me and extremely concerned for Cookie.

Fast forward a little and just as were about to leave the house and look for the baby - the phone rang. It was one of our neighbours. They had found her.

I was so relieved, I could've died. Thank god they found her. They had been driving home from work when they saw my baby wandering around looking lost on our street.

I am so grateful to the man who lives at No.9 on my road.

Thank god he found her.
Thank god he took her back to his house.
Thank god she wasn't run over and pancaked.
Thank god he called us to take her home.

We really need to get a gate for our backyard as soon as possible because Cookie is a naughty adventurous puppy who likes to explore. But for now, my mum has already set up a barricade of pot plants to stop her from wandering off again.

Anyways, that's all for today! Sorry for not posting more often. Sims 3 is just too addicting to handle hehe.

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

6 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how scared you was :( ...
    But all's well that ends well !
    XX

    Chibilaria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yup! We found her in the end and that's all that matters!

      Delete
  2. awh atleast overall it was a happy ending and no permanent damage was done :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! Luckily she wasn't pancaked or stolen or anything. Thank god!

      Delete
  3. omg I know how you feel!
    my neighbours [the really annoying ones] smashed our fence purposely when they were rebuilding their home. my doggy snuck out of the smashed fence and when I realised he wasn't in the house I had a heart attack and started crying. Mum started going up and down the street trying to find him. Turns out the stupid neighbours, dumb private builders had my dog and they didn't even care or bother to let me know!
    glad everything turned out ok!! how old is cookie??~
    xxx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, that is absolutely horrible! All of it! I mean seriously, they smashed your fence. On purpose wtf. And then their builders took your dog asdfghjkl. I would've been angry x 1000000. But thank god you managed to get her back in the end! c:

      Oh and Cookie? She's uhhh... nearly 6 months old? I think hehe.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥