Thursday, 17 October 2013

Guess who met Jamie McDell today?

So happy!
That's right! I met Jamie McDell today with Lauren and Stefanie asdfghjkl.

Still buzzing oh my god.

Lauren and I have the exact same facials HAHA. 
What happened was we, a.k.a Lauren spotted her in Newmarket (Westfield 277) and we both freaked out cause that's how we are hehe. And then after like ages of discussing, I sneakily convinced Lauren to ask for a photo and oh my god she knew we were going to come up to her asdfghjkl. How embarrassing but she said we were cute yay. ♥

So happy! Asdfghjkl. I've loved her ever since I found her song Rewind on YouTube last year so this was amazing hehe. AnywaysI really gotta go - time to do homework. Fun. Not. ♥

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥