Sunday, 20 October 2013

Forever 21 October 2013 Haul ♥

Okay, I wanna cry. I wrote out this whole freaking post and it got deleted. Extra angry. Time to rewrite grrr... Boo you Blogger.


Just so you know what this post is about...
Forever 21 is the love of my life.

The clothes are somewhat cheap, 99% of the time they're also ultra cute and not mention, Forever 21 is always updating their stock with the latest trends so what's not to love? Except for the fact they don't get enough of some things... *Cough* Neons! *Cough* Hologram!

But guess what? I'm currently doing my Social Studies project on Forever 21 which is pretty fun and interesting yet kind of depressing at the same time. If you research them, you'll get what I mean.

forever21.com
Anyways, as I was saying - when I went onto their website the other day, I realised they had heaps of spring/summer clothing on sale! Let me be the first one to tell you, I went beserk. I mean seriously, SALE is my favourite word after FREE. Just kidding. But yeah, everything was so cheap, I couldn't help myself!

So I quickly hopped onto their website, hoping they had my sizes left and voila! A few hours later, I had 20 pieces of clothing in my cart and my dad's credit card in my hands. (Yes, I asked first.)

Then I clicked the Proceed to Checkout button and bam... It was done. I know shouldn't have but I did hehe.


Totally unrelated but cute so whatever!
Everything was so cheap, I couldn't help myself. I mean seriously, one of the pairs of shorts I bought was only $8.99 USD! And everything else was less than $19.99 USD! Most of the things I bought were around the $15.99 USD mark or less, which is so cheap, I just put everything in my cart and said, "YOLO." I mean, it's cheaper than Glassons and Cotton On and Dotti and Valleygirl and all those kinds of shops in New Zealand; so why not? Cheaper and cuter too! Makes sense right? Oh and plus, I needed new clothes for the new season! And it's October which means...

#happybirthdaytome
#eventhoughmybirthdaywastwoweeksago
#whoneedsabirthdaywhenyoucanhaveabirthmonth

Dem long hash tags.

Anyways, let me show you what I got! I'm way too impatient excited to wait for the parcel to arrive hehehe. Apparently it weighs 3kg which seems pretty heavy for chiffon-y clothes hehe.

(By the way, I can't be bothered linking everything. I might try later but you can always search the names!)

I love Forever 21. ♥ Everything is so my style. ♥
Don't you think this is cute? Somehow it reminds me of a waiter...
Okay this model looks a little dopey but it's okay, I'm not buying her!
I really like this top! I actually tried it on when I was in America but for some reason, didn't buy it.
I just love cutout tops! I have another pink one from Forever 21 hehehe. This horse print is pretty interesting too.
Neon green is my love. Like seriously, if you're friends with me, you would've heard me go on about it.
I swear some of their models are just gorgeous and fab.
A casual top for a casual day! (A.K.A everyday...)
If you couldn't tell by now, I'm really into collared tops. I don't think you noticed though.
Okay this top is one of my faves. I love the little cowl back at the back??
Lace shorts. Duck egg blue! Hopefully these aren't too tight on me!
I think I have a skirt exactly like this but it's okay to have two. The more the merrier..?
Love the little lace detailing on the yoke?
Okay mint is my love and these accents are so cute, I die. 
Polka dot, Polka Dot, Polka Dot! Afro! Circus! Afro! Circus!
Most expensive shirt which isn't actually very expensive.
Trying to add a little black into my wardrobe!

I really should've played Spot the Difference before buying all of these tops HAHA.
And ta-da! That's everything I think! Wow - I'm now even more excited to see everything in person hehe. 20 pieces of clothing! (I accidentally missed two out, oops.) That's more than I've ever ordered in one go I think! I guess there's a first for everything hehe! And there's a first for paying this much shipping asdfghjkl. They should make it free international shipping for customers who spend more than like $100... I don't know. That's one of the reasons why I love ASOS - free shipping internationally no matter how much (or little) you spend!

Anyways I hope you guys liked this post even though I cheated (tut tut)! And crap! I was writing this post while I was waiting for the hair removal goop on my legs to do its thang - and it dried up! I gotta go and get it off ASAP before something bad happens. It's kind of itching which is probably not a good thing...

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha really cool....but I thought you were doing a research assignment on Forever 21?
    -Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I am! I ordered this before the assignment - that's what inspired me to choose to do it on Forever 21! And thanks Patty. ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. 18 days from America to New Zealand which isn't too bad!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥