Sunday, 8 September 2013

Sunday Shopping Haul: Part 1 - Threading My Eyebrows ♥

Sunday 8 September 2013

Hello my lovelies, how are you liking my new address and theme? It's not much different from my old one hehe - just a different background and banner and a few other things I guess!

My hand looks huge.
Anyways, today I'm going to be doing a little haul since I bought a few things when I went out kekeke. 
My mum took my brother and I to St Lukes to get some lunch after my Sunday morning art class ended  and while we were there, we did a little shopping around the place hehe. I also got my eye brows threaded owwwww.

You can't really tell how my eyebrows look...
I've actually never gotten my eyebrows done or anything before so this was pain to the next level. Especially since she was recklessly ripping dem hairs out. But after two several minutes of torture, my brows looked so different - especially since they've been bushes all my life HAHAHA. Too bad she didn't do a great job...

Now.
At first I thought they looked pretty good since there were no longer forests on my forehead but after a few minutes, I realised they were straight lines HAHAHA. Not sure which one is worse kekeke.
But at least I got her to fix them again hehehe - and they're pretty good now! I think. Probably not the best, but probably not the worst threading in my opinion. I mean, at least I still have eyebrows... I can't really complain about it since it was only $5 which was freaking cheap - and it doesn't look too bad in my opinion hehehe. You get what you pay for I guess HAHA. Probably shouldn't have randomly gone to a random beauty salon in the mall.

Smiling even though secretly my eyebrows still hurt. 
But oh well, it's not that bad - I don't regret it but next time I'll definitely go to somewhere else. But then again, it's kind of pointless considering I have a fringe. It's the only reason why I've gotten away with bushy eyebrows for so long HAHAHA.

Time to do my homework! I guess I'll be stretching this haul out hehehe.

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. so where abouts in St Lukes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the second floor, somewhere by Kmart from what I remember! I think it's called The Beauty Club - if you google it, you should be able to find a map! x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥