Friday, 6 September 2013

I'm moving! ♥

Friday 6 September 2013

That's right. You heard/saw me. I'm moving.

Except not countries.

I'm moving addresses.

Blog addresses.

(I know, I'm so dry.)

Well anyways, tomorrow, on Saturday 7 September 2013, I will no longer be blogging at meltyourmimsicle.blogspot.com hehehe.

Sneak peek! ♥
Instead, I will be changing to michelleytan.blogspot.com

Why?

Because I can. Just kidding. The reason why I'm actually changing my blog name and everything is because I'm now in a different state of mind. *Sounds deep*

A few weeks ago, when I was sleeping, I had an epiphany. I realised that...

meltyourmimsicle sounds really stupid.

Not what you were expecting eh? Hehehehe.

Well as I was saying, it actually sounds really horrible. Especially when you say it aloud - it's like *cringe*. The worst part is, I've had this disgusting name for so long... *Shudders* So yeah, I can't believe it's taken me a few months to realise how bad it was.

Goodbye meltyourmimsicle! ♥
I guess I've just outgrown my blog name and now it just sounds really horrible and lame to me.
melt-your-mimsicle

Sounds weird right?

Then again, michelleytan isn't much better.

But at least it's more "me". No pun intended. I guess it represents me more cause it has my name in it hehehe. #egotistical ♥ But hey, it's more easy to remember in my opinion!

My little baby. ♥
Anyways, I gotta go now! I've been really busy looking after Cookie in the past few days - so I don't have that much time to blog or do homework or anything. Remember to go to my new address from now on!

michelleytan.blogspot.com

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥