Sunday, 29 September 2013

Cake Mania 3 Review ♥

Sunday 29 September 2013


On the last day of school, I was just chilling in math and talking to my friend, Holly about all the games we used to play as children. So of course games like Diner Dash and Cake Mania and whatnot came up hehe. Remember them? Yes? No? Well anyways, all of these games were huge parts of my childhood hehe. I swear I used to play Diner Dash: Flo on the Go everyday when I was 10.

But the thing is... I didn't really own any of these. I owned some but for the rest, I just kept downloading free trials over and over again HAHAHA. I was a poor child okay?? Because I was so stupid, I wasted heaps of internet downloading games off dodgy looking sites and may have accidentally infected the family computers/laptops with viruses. How lovely. Apparently we hadn't heard of anti-virus back then so our computers died pretty soon after. That's what you get for not having Norton or Trend or whatever hehe.

I'm currently playing the Egyptian version!
But anyways, the other day when we were reminiscing about our childhood games, I suddenly felt the urge to play Cake Mania again. Cake Mania was possibly my favourite other than games like Zoo Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Fish Tycoon, Wedding Dash, Hotel Dash, etc. As you can probably tell, I was really into the whole tycoon and dash sort of thing. So yeah, after googling my dear old friend, Cake Mania, I felt a little nostalgic and wanted to play it ASAP.


Don't the different themes/versions look fab?!
So the other day, just as I was about to illegally download it (rebel, I know), I realised, I could actually buy it! Uh duh. Stupid me didn't realise you can actually buy games online wtf. So I went on Big Fish Games and bought it off there! It was super cheap and only cost me $2.81 NZD! Amazing right? Who needs free trials when it costs just as much as a cheeseburger!

This is like Diner Dash but with hotels hehe.
Since it was so cheap, I went a little nuts and was decided  to buy Hotel Dash: Suite Success from iWin Games as well hehe. But now I feel pretty stupid since the freaking thing didn't even work. Basically I just wasted my money and time buying it and trying to get it to work. Grrrrr... It's not like it cost a lot of money or anything, I was just really excited to play it! I wish I could've paid slightly more and bought it off Big Fish Games but unfortunately they stopped selling it a while ago. *Sad* And you'd think iWin Games would be legit and work since Playfish (the company that created it) linked you to buy it of there. Argh. Oh well.


Anyways, ever since I bought Cake Mania 3, I've been playing it like crazy and I love/hate it. It's so addicting yet some levels are so challenging, you just want to die. So yeah, if you've got a lot of free time or no life like me, here's where I bought it from: Cake Mania 3

Michelley's Verdict
Fun: 8/10
Challenge: 8/10 Sometimes I had to play levels ten times...
Graphics: 7/10
Value: 10/10 - You can play for as long as you want! And only for $2.81!

Guess what I'm going to do now? Dat's right. I'm going to play this.
Best of all, if you aren't sure if you'll like the game or not, you can download a one hour free trial! That way you know what you get into before paying big bucks *not*.

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. After your visit on my blog I was curious to visit yours...it is so cute ~
    Best wishes from your new Italian follower *^-^*
    Chibilaria ღ Cute Random Lifestyle and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I just saw this! I love your blog asdfghjkl.

      Thank you ♥

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥