Saturday, 17 August 2013

White's & Co. Freezery's Frozen Yoghurt Review. ♥

Saturday 17 August 2013

Disclaimer: Before I begin writing this post (and before you begin reading this post), I would like to let you know that I am not paid in any form to blog about these things. All opinions are strictly my own yah-di-yah-di-yah and the reason why I blog about these things is because I want to share with you some of the amazing things New Zealand has to offer. Just letting you know in advance because people keep asking if I'm paid and whether I'm lying about how good things are hehe.

Now time for the actual post!

 Tucked away in the walkway! ♥
Last week while I was aimlessly wandering on Facebook, I saw an advertisement for White's & Co. For those who have never been there, have never heard of the place, etc., White's & Co. is a frozen yoghurt shop in the heart of Britomart (in Auckland City).

Instagrammed! ♥
I had seen so many photos of their amazing-looking yoghurt on Instagram (follow me hehe) and everywhere else so I was dying to go. But after a while of saying "Let's go there!" "I wanna go there!", I never really bothered because:

1. I rarely go to Britomart. Well unless I'm train-ing to town.
2. I have no idea where it is.

Little Brother + Mummy ♥
In Britomart~ ♥
Swaggy siblings. ♥
But when I saw that Big Little City was doing a 48 Hour City Deal for it, I knew I had to go hehe. *Starts begging* Especially because it was two-for-one!

I guess you could say, the froyo-holic and bargain-holic in me woke up that day and dragged my mum and little brother to town - just to get some frozen yoghurt which I heard was amazing.

And I heard right! It was amazeballs. Not even kidding.

Look at 'dem toppings. ♥
My little brother and I ordered a large frozen yoghurt each and oh my god, they were large alright! They pulled out these huge paper cups and filled them up extremely generously. It was exactly like those advertisements where the froyo is swirled nice and high with generous amounts of toppings piled on top.

Unbelievable.

Hehehehe yummy yummy. ♥
And because it was buy-one-get-one-free, it was $9.90 for two! Amazing deal right? I would've actually been willing to pay that amount for one considering the size hehe. And my friend told me it was small...


And not only was it absolutely humongous but absolutely delicious too! It was unlike any froyo I've ever had which was surprisingly, a good thing. Usually frozen yoghurt is deliciously artificial and rich in flavour and colour and everything but this one was nice because of how natural it was! It tasted really natural and non-artificial and as if it was made out of real yoghurt hehe. So freaking good. Well mine was anyways... my little brother's one was a little weird-tasting. I guess chocolate and mango don't go well together.

Oh and by the way, I had: coconut froyo + coconut + almonds. ♥ At the moment I'm loving anything coconuty so I knew I was in luck when I saw my favourite on the menu. ♥

Look how cute the place is! ♥
If you double-click, you can zoom in and see the menu! ♥
Being the shameless person I am, I took a thousand photos of my froyo and took heaps of photos of the place hehehe. It's so cute!

Yay for amazing deals! ♥
Oh and I forgot to mention that you had to show the the voucher to get the deal! You could either print out the email they sent you (and kill a tree) or just show them the email on your smartphone like I did! Easy peasy. Here was the email I got hehe. To get it, all you needed to do was claim it off the Big Little City website and bam!



The only thing I wish this place would allow you to do is mix two flavours together! Half-and-half basically. Cause in my opinion, it gets kind of boring just eating the same flavour after a while - especially cause there's a huge tub of it. Next time I go back, I'm going to try their berry flavour! With pink chocolate chips hehehe. ♥



Michelley's Verdict

Taste: 10/10 
Service: 10/10
Value: 10/10

Overall: 10/10 ♥

Hehe. ♥
I guess I'm an easy person to please hehe. 

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. how does it compare to yoghurt culture?? in newmarket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm I don't know actually. They're both very different and both very delicious but I think Yoghurt Culture has my heart. I just love their Coconut froyo and their fish eggs hehe. ♥ Plus it's more convenient for me to go to! ♥

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥