Thursday, 29 August 2013

Michelley's getting a puppy! ♥

Wednesday 28 August 2013

GUESS WHAT?

MICHELLEY IS FINALLY GETTING A PUPPY!

My puppy is the one on the left. ♥
I am so freaking excited to finally have a doggy hehehe. I've been waiting all my life (kidding not kidding) to have a pet and have been trying to convince my mum since... well forever. She's really scared about our house being dirty and being infested with fleas so until now, dogs were out of the question! (But then my little brother and I convinced her that flea treatments do work. Woo!)

So yeah, this is like a dream come true~ #feelingblessed

Isn't she a cutie patootie? ♥ It looks like she's smiling. ♥ 
Anyways, after looking around for puppies for quite a while, today we drove all the way to Titirangi to have a look at her! I absolutely love her hehehe. I was ready right then and there to pick her but my mum told us to have a look at another lot of puppies. I reckon she's the cutest and sweetest of that litter, with the exception of her sister who is already sold. Her sister is such a mischeavious looking puppy who is sooo fluffy kekeke. ♥ But my puppy is still the best! #biased

The other puppy. ♥
After we met her, my mum told us not to rush and have a look at another litter somewhere else. We ended up driving all the way to Papatoetoe (which is pretty faraway from Henderson) and saw some adorable baby puppies. These little guys were only 4 weeks old and were absolutely tiny. You could carry them easily with one hand hehehe. But I couldn't forget about the first puppy and kept insisting that we should get her HEHEHE.
Adorable little munchkins. ♥
Look how tiny this baby was. ♥
Sleeping puppy. ♥
Being the subtle person I am, I sneakily convinced everyone. Let's just say I have a way with my words...

"I RECKON THE FIRST ONE WAS THE BEST! SHE WAS SO CUTE AND PLAYFUL!"
"I RECKON WE SHOULD CALL HER OREO OR COOKIE!"
"THE FIRST ONE WAS SOOO CUTE. I LOVE HER ALREADY."
"NAH NAH NAH, DON'T GET THE WHITE ONE - THE BLACK ONE WAS SO MORE UNIQUE!"

Yeah, you see, I'm a subtle person. *Wink*

She looks like a panda hehehe. ♥
But now onto serious matters... We need to name her! We haven't gotten her yet cause we need to get our house ready - we need to set up her cage, her tinkle spot, her food, her toys, etc. But I think we might be getting her in the next few weeks so yeah - we need a name for her!

So if any of you have any cute names for my puppy, please drop a comment down below! She's a black-and-white Bichon x Shih Tzu so we were thinking of calling her Oreo or Cookie. ♥ Well I was anyways... HEHEHE. 

Lots of Love,

Michelley ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥