Thursday, 8 August 2013

A hoarder in the changing. ♥

Thursday 8 August 2013

Hello my lovelies!

Sorry for not posting as much as I used to hehe. I've been real busy trying to catch up with all my school work and everything after the trip. It's really hard trying to do so many things at once - juggling personal life, school life and blog life.

*Sigh* And I still haven't finished writing about either one of my trips.

Some of the stuff I threw away! ♥
But anyways, today I'm going to continue on from my post about hoarding. If you haven't already read that post, simply click here!

Well anyways, a few days ago, when my mum and I had time, we went through my entire closet, deciding what to keep, donate and throw. Honestly, I felt really sick when I saw some of my things. Some of the clothes I had bought were brand new and unworn and I was getting rid of them. They were just too small or completely unwearable in terms of style...

Now I have plenty of coat hangers. Before I used to pinch them from everyone. 
I can no longer pull off those girly frocks that I used to wear. If I tried, I'd look like I'd been stuffed into a frilly dress that was 1000 sizes too small for me... But at least someone else would actually be wearing them. Better to give it away to someone who needs it rather than stuff in the back of my wardrobe for 10 years.

I threw heaps away! ♥
Anyways, look how much I threw away! I was super proud of myself~ #humblebrag

Everytime I was deciding whether keep something or not, I thought:

1. Will I wear it? Ever? No.
2. Would any of my friends want it? Definitely noott!
3. Can Buh-Bear wear it? Yes!!!

So now Buh-Bear has some new outfits hehehe.

Too sexy. ♥
OOTD. ♥

It used to be pretty. 
But seriously, when I couldn't decide whether to keep it or not, I just closed my eyes and threw it away. I can't believe I threw away most of my craft projects. *Sad* I'm kind of glad I did though - they were pretty horrible and completely useless.

Garbage bag full of plastic bags...
OH AND GUESS WHAT MY MUM FOUND. TWO GIANT SACKS OF PLASTIC BAGS STASHED AWAY IN MY CLOSET. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I WAS HOARDING PLASTIC BAGS. I guess it's cause every time I go shopping and buy something, they immediately bag it for you. It's such a shame how I had to throw away most of the bags. Usually I reuse them by using them as rubbish bags for my little wastebasket. Feeling bad cause I'm killing the environment.

I'll find a way to make up for it though! That's all for tonight hehehe~

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. haha omgsh! I totally have to clean out my stuff too! Usually I just end up putting everything into boxes and shoving it into some corner of the store room though! I really should just go and throw them out or donate them -_-"

    Good job with the clean out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg haha! I know exactly how you feel! Usually I hide everything inside my closet or under my bed or even in other people's rooms HAHA.

      And if you're wanting to get rid of stuff, start now or you'll put it off forever!

      And thank you.♥

      Delete
  2. omg haha so much stuff you threw away! But I can't believe how you could manage to threw them all away! I usually can't threw them away because there are so many nice memories with it and that pink bag is so pretty *o* Did you really threw that bag away? qq
    I also love the little box with the plastic sweet on it so much ♡ QQ
    But you're right that it's better to threw or donate them instead of having them 10 years somewhere in your room :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I'm such a sentimental person, I couldn't bring it upon myself to throwaway my childhood skirts hehe. Must pass it down to my future daughter slash niece slash everything else.

      And awww you're so kind. ♥ Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi there cutie! I just followed your blog and nominated you for Liebster Award. Check out my blog post about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you hun. xx

      I promise I'll do it sometime soon hehe. ♥

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥