Saturday, 6 July 2013

Why I hate my little brother.

Saturday 5 July 2013

I hate little brothers.
Actually, I just hate my little brother. At the moment at least.
I am so angry at the moment, tears of rage are pouring out of my eyes wtf. Is that even possible?

Do you want to know what he did?
That immature brat took my best skincare products and poured them down the drain.
Literally? I don't know; I don't even want to know...

Before the boy with itchy fingers came along, I had my Scarlett & Greene Bare All cleanser, Missha Milk To Peeling cleanser, Holika Holika 3 Seconds Starter and Olay scrub. All of which I liked. Most of which were full. Now I have a near empty tube of Scarlett and Greene, watered-down toner/essence, a bottle full of watery milk shit and a slimy bathroom floor.

Imagine my face when I see all four of my products covered in soap and water in the shower. I was so angry, I could've punched a wall. Arggghhhh. And the worst part is, he deliberately ignored the normal cleanser and took all four of my special ones to use as body wash wtf wtf. I have nothing to say except swear words.

He took my fucking $30 cleanser, poured half out and replaced the missing liquid with water. That fucktard. Arrrgh. Imagine my face when I open my favourite cleanser and there's nothing but soapy water.

Exactly how I'm feeling.

*RAGE FACE X 1000000*

Then I look further into the shower cabinet and wtf... the floor is just bathed in my skincare. It was as if he made a fucking slushy out of my cleansers and things.

AND THEN I SAW MY TONER/ESSENCE. IDIOT ADDED WATER TO IT. OR WASHED IT WITH THE SHOWER HEAD I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

AND EVEN WORSE. MY MISSHA MILK TO PEELING GEL. IT USED TO BE A RICH GRAINY CREAM. NOW IT'S LIKE APPLYING $2 SHOP MOISTURISER AND EXPECTING IT TO EXFOLIATE WTF.

I AM SO ANGRY, I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT. WHEN HE WAKES UP TOMORROW, I WILL GIVE HIM A KNUCKLE SANDWICH. KIDDING NOT KIDDING.

$75 DOWN THE DRAIN THANKS TO HIM. WHAT AN ASSHOLE. AND YET HE ALWAYS GIVES ME GRIEF ABOUT EATING A PIECE OF HIS GUM. HYPOCRITE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

*Time to calm down*

To you, this might not seem like a big deal but to me it is. I feel like my personal space has been violated and the fact that he...
1. Used my stuff without permission.
2. Destroyed my stuff.
3. Wasted my $75.
4. Lied about it wtf. HE DIDN'T EVEN COME CLEAN THAT SNEAKY BOY.

ARGHHH... I FEEL SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I'VE HAD A LONG TIRING DAY, I WANTED TO GO TO BED AND WHAM! I DISCOVER THIS MESS WHEN I GO TO BRUSH MY TEETH.

THE FRUSTRATION IS JUST OVERWHELMING ME. IS IT BAD THAT I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE? YES, PROBABLY, I DON'T EVEN CARE L0L.

Anyways, I gotta go sleep an angry sleep wtf.

Bye.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh ouch! :C Is he really young or something? Because if he is maybe don't punch him in the face >< If he's old he should definitely be buying replacements for you. Above 13years old and he knew what he was doing. >: l I'm actually so angry for you! ♥♥ *hugs*

    On a happier note, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! ^^ Check out the post here;
    Little Porcelain Princess - Blog Awards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha no he's not little at all. And don't worry I didn't punch him after all! He's 13 this year and yet his maturity level is still 0. I think he likes people screaming at him or something wtf.

      But thankfully he's good enough to pay me for all the stuff he ruined. It's a good-bad situation.

      And thank you so much for the nomination! ♥

      Delete
  2. What a douche bag. you should tell your parents and explain to them that this is just not on - little brother or not and he should be punished! Also, he should buy replacements for you even if it means not getting any pocket money for months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA I AGREE WITH YOU FULLY.

      I was so pissed at the time, I actually woke my mum up at like 3am and started raging wtf. Obviously she was not very pleased but at least she made him to pay me back hehehe.

      Delete
    2. Haha I'm glad he was made to replace all the stuff! lol I would've done the same - wake mum up at 3 in the morning and rage fit until she made the problem go away!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥