Thursday, 4 July 2013

Tea time for me. Yoghurt Culture Smoothie + Butterfly Cupcake ♥

Thursday 4 July 2013

Hello my lovelies, how are you all?

I'm too tired to write a proper post tonight so I'll just show you what I had for tea today hehehe. ♥

My yummy strawberry smoothie. ♥
Because today is Thursday, Yoghurt Culture is/was having a special on their smoothies - 50% off the original price! So Lindy and I decided to go have some afterschool hehehe. We both designed our own smoothies and they came out pretty good in my opinion. Well mine did at least hehehe.

My Smoothie - Mars Froyo + Strawberry Froyo + Caramel + Strawberry + Lychee
Lindy's Smoothie - Green Tea Froyo + Strawberry Froyo + Caramel + Oreo

Strangely enough, my smoothie came out pink and strawberry-flavoured while Linda's drink came out brown and banana-flavoured wtf. I think they might have added more fruit to the smoothies or something because I don't recall Linda and I adding bananas to both our smoothies.

Next time I go back, I want to make mine rich-flavoured if that makes sense hehehe. Like chocolate/caramel based?

Maybe - Chocolate Sorbet Froyo + Mars Froyo + Caramel + White Chocolate? I don't know hehehe.

It's actually quite fun designing/making your own smoothie - it's nice to be able to choose all the ingredients you want and design it to suit your tastebuds hehehe. Not to mention, the exciting part is tasting it all at the end.

Butterfly cupcakes are so cute. ♥
Anyways, later today, my mum went grocery shopping today and brought back some cupcakes! This is the cupcake I had after dinner hehehe. I think it's actually quite pretty~ Too bad it didn't taste the same way.

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥