Friday, 26 July 2013

I'm back! ♥

Friday 26 July 2013

I'm back! ♥

Well technically, I was back two days ago. But anyways, this is the first time I've posted since I left for China sixteen days ago. Yay~

I look so derpy. ♥
For those wondering what I was doing in Cheena, I was at a summer camp with 30 other Aucklanders! We were in China for two weeks and in the first four days, we went around sight-seeing in Beijing. Then we left to another province called Jilin and spent the rest of our time there hehehe.

Basically while we were there, we went sight-seeing, shopping, learning about China and Chinese culture while trying to put what we knew to use. I'm not sure about the others but for me, speaking Mandarin was quite confusing. Almost everything I learnt in 1½ years was practically useless because...

1. Everyone spoke really fast.
2. Everyone spoke with an accent.
3. Everyone spoke really casually.

Not to mention, everyone used words that I didn't know - and they expected me to understand cause I'm Chinese. *Groans* I regret quitting Chinese lessons when I was little. When I'm a parent, I'll force my children to learn Mandarin.

But anyways, time for some photos from the trip! Ugh. I still haven't finished blogging about my trip to America.

Being happy in our hotel in Beijing! ♥
Me and the girlies at the Bird's Nest. ♥
I'll post more about my trip later hehehe.

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Ahh! This brings back memories when I visited the Bird's nest and Beijing last summer~ I miss China~ :(

    Nice post~~

    I followed you via GFC~

    Check out my blog and follow back?

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I miss China too! And it's only been two days since I left~

    And thanks! I'm now following you on GFC as well hehehe. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you. ♥ Sure - I love your photos by the way~

      And done! Now following you on Bloglovin. ♥

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, you forgot to mention it before! Done! ♥

      Delete
  5. Nice photos!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited the Bird's nest and Beijing, very interesting construction!!!
      Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
      Have a nice day!!!:)))

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥