Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Goodbye again. ♥

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Oh my god.

I am so excited - and scared.

In a few hours, I will be sitting on a plane with my babes - Steffie, Lily, Jemima and Jade - and we'll be off to China!

This is the first time I'm flying without my parents and I'm really nervous hehe.

Anyways I gotta go now! I probably won't be posting for another two weeks - Blogger is blocked in China apparently hehe.

Goodbye again!

Mimi ♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

  Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. can't believe u didn't tell me. This is ur english buddy (a) just in case u were wondering! Hop u have a gr8 time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arthana!

      Are you sure I didn't tell you? I think I would've hehehe. I'm back now and yeah, I had the best time ever. ♥

      Delete
  2. Omigosh, hope you have an amazing time! Can't believe blogger is blocked in China, that's crazy! o.o But have fun, and be safe! <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I'm back now - but thanks, I did have an amazing time~

      And sure, I'm now following you on both~ ♥ I hope you can follow me back too hehe.

      Delete
  3. Why did you get to go to China?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also were there no adults?

      Delete
    2. I might write about this in a blog post but for now, I'll briefly explain...

      A few months ago, me and a few friends applied to go on a Chinese Summer Camp. We were successfully chosen and fast forward a little and bam! We're in China baby.

      And there were adults - just no one we knew at the time!

      Delete
  4. what summer program what it? im also a kiwi in Auckland heh :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥