Friday, 7 June 2013

Back in New Zealand. ♥

Friday 7 June 2013

Hello my lovelies! I’m finally (and sadly) back in New Zealand! I just arrived earlier this morning at around 6am and have been awake ever since - so I’m pretty damn exhausted. Anyways, tomorrow and for the rest of the week, I will be blogging about my trip to America so remember to keep coming back hehehe.

A sneak peek of what’s to come~



Starbucks everyday! Livin' the life. ♥
Map of Disneyland California Adventure Park~ ♥
Pretty tickets. ♥
They have a real waterfall there. ♥
Just admire how beautiful this looks. ♥
Beautiful day. ♥
Paradise Pier. ♥
I've been -California Screamin'- ♥
I sit weirdly hehehe. ♥
Laugh how they’re all photos from Disneyland hehehe~

Lots of Love,


Mimi ♥

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥