Tuesday, 28 May 2013

On the way to paradise. ♥

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Oh my god. I can't believe this is actually happening...

I'm on the way to America.

This is happening so fast, I can't even believe my eyes. I'm currently sitting in a shuttle on the way to Auckland Airport and in a few hours, I'll be on a plane to LA.

This is just amazing.

I am so happy, I can't even express my feelings wtf. I love travelling with a passion so this just feels like a dream come true. Someone pinch me - I must be dreaming. This is just far too good to be true.

But it is true.

It is real.

And it all happened in a week wtf. We booked our tickets last week. Packed our bags this morning. Climbed onto the shuttle a few minutes ago. Now all we have to do is check in, board the plane and arrive in LA baby.

Wish me luck on my adventure~ Will keep you posted hehehe.

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥