Saturday, 25 May 2013

Haircut. ♥

Saturday 25 May 2013

I am the most smartest person ever wtf.

Today I was supposed to be showing you all the wonderful Missha products I had bought recently but then... I deleted the entire post.

Oh-so-clever me had a severe case of itchy fingers and just had to test the delete button. And that post was never to be seen again...

Not to worry though - hopefully I'll be re-writing that haul sometime this week. In the meantime, I'll be blogging about my new haircut!


Before and after! ♥

Prior to the hairdressers, my hair was actually quite long! Too bad I never realised it hehehe. Layers can be extremely deceiving, I guess. Anyways, yesterday evening, I felt an urge to get a haircut. My fringe had grown so long, it was to the point that I had to tie up half of it. Not to mention, the ends of my hair were somewhat half-dead from my last hairdresser's butchering.

So this is how my hair looks now! I decided to make my fringe super thick hehehe. ♥ Now I just have to wait for my hair to grow long again~

Blending into the curtains hehe. ♥
Time for some photos! Recently my dad had someone install those extremely bright fluorescent lights in all of our bedrooms - meaning I can now take photos at night hehehe. All I need is to find the perfect spot and voila! Nice and bright photos~

*Inserts hundreds of selfies*

Hello. ♥
My babe and I. ♥
Kisses. ♥
Making use of the white light hehehe. ♥
Going to bed now. ♥
And that's all for now! I really need to get cracking on my homework wtf. Finishing off with the treat of the day~

Giant mango jelly. ♥
Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥