Thursday, 4 April 2013

Water you doing? ♥

Thursday 4 April 2012

Hello my lovelies,

Sorry for not blogging in over a month hehehehehe~ I've been swamped with bucket loads of homework and assignments and didn't have time to write about anything interesting. Anyways, I just wanted to share some of the photographs I took today with you!

Today I felt like taking photos of water so I dragged my little brother out into the garden with me mwehehehe. You're probably thinking, 'Wtf is wrong with you? Who feels like taking photos of water coming out of a hose?' Well I did hehehe and the photos turned out pretty good... I think.

Before I insert a thousand photos of water, I used my DSLR - a Nikon D5100 to take these photos! I was fooling around with the aperture and exposure of my camera the other day and discovered how to take shots like these! Anyways, I hope you like them.

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop. ♥
Work 'dat hose. ♥
Bringing a camera along when you water plants wtf. ♥
There was no sun when I took these photos. *Sad* ♥
Time for a wonderful pun but water you doing? ♥
My garden is ugly. ♥
Look at those water drops! ♥
'Dat water. ♥
Very cool orange hose. ♥
Water. Water. Water. Water. ♥
Watering the pear tree. ♥
Watering the apple tree. ♥
Look at the sky. Very ugly. ♥
Oh god, I just realised I might have drowned the trees. ♥
These trees better be thirsty... ♥
Running out of captions. Water am I doing? ♥
Water is very nice, okay? ♥
Waterfall feeding the trees. ♥
If you're reading this, thank you for looking at all 18 photos of water hehehehehe. I'll try blog more often, I promise. ♥

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥