Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Sasa Haul: Part Two! ♥

Monday 22 April 2013

Hello my lovelies~

Today I'm going to be writing the second part of my Sasa Haul! If you haven't already seen the first half of my haul, simply click on the following link - Sasa Haul: Part One! ♥ to have a look before continuing on hehehehe~


Anyways, today I'm going to be telling you about each product I bought! This means I will be explaining to you what each product does or claims to do and why I bought it~ By the way, this doesn't mean I'll be reviewing each product - I can't use every single item I bought in less than a week...


So let's get started with part two!


Lots and lots of styrofoam! ♥
I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but it was really difficult opening these packages! Each box was filled to the brim with styrofoam which in a way, was good because none of my goodies were crushed or damaged hehehe~ However, the amount of pellets eventually got out of hand and the hallway looked as if a styrofoam factory had just exploded without me noticing wtf. It was a mess. Anyways, moving on...


Spot the product! ♥
And here's everything I bought from Sasa! Because I'm such a kind and wonderful person, I labelled everything for you hehehe. I know it looks like I randomly numbered everything but believe me, it's in chronological order! So here are the things I bought~

1. O'slee Spa Complete C-Shape Eye Mask


Looks very cool! ♥
I'd explain what this does in detail, but I can't read Chinese hehehe~ However I do know this eye mask is ergonomically designed in the shape of a 'C' to cover not only your under eye area as well as your upper eyelid. *Pointing out the obvious* This is because fine lines not only form underneath the lower eyelid but on the upper eyelid itself~

Anyways, the real reason why I bought this product is because it claims to reduce dark circles and under eye bags in 15 days! Sadly I have pretty bad dark circles because I'm allergic to nearly everything and don't get enough sleep. Oh and I don't drink enough water because it tastes horrible wtf. I guess I'm pretty much doing all the wrong things when it comes to dark circles and eye bags.

2. Sasatinnie Intensive Sparkling White Eye Mask


I really like the packaging! Nice and simple~ ♥

"Sasatinnie Intensive Sparkling White Eye Mask is specially formulated with Allantoin, Arbutin and plant extracts, which effectively reduce visibility of freckles and dark spots around the eye contour area. It also reduces the appearance of dark eye circles, fine lines and puffiness, leaving your eyes rejuvenated and luminous." (Sourced from Sasa.com)

I love the explanation of this eye mask! It sounds so wonderful and fabulous and means I don't have to write one myself hehehe~ This is one of the few things I've opened so far and I really like it! The resealable packaging is incredibly convenient and the scent is nice and subtle! Super love~

3. Sasatinnie Aqua Boost Moisturising Eye Mask


Cute little hearts! ♥
"Sasatinnie Aqua Boost Moisturizing Eye Mask is specially formulated with Hyaluronic acid and plant extracts, which helps restores suppleness and moisture to your eye contour while diminishing dark spots and wrinkles. It instantly restores firmness and skin elasticity, giving your eyes a rejuvenated and youthful appearance." (Sourced from Sasa.com)

Sounds amazing right? I love the sound of anything with hyaluronic acid - it sounds so refreshing and moisturising! And as you can probably tell by now, I'm really into eye masks and masks in general hehehe~ Haven't opened this one yet!

4. Sasatinnie Beauty Care Antioxidant Regenerating Face Mask


Love how all of the masks match! ♥
“Sasatinnie Antioxidant Regenerating Face Mask is specially made of clove extract and pearl protein extract, this eye mask give superb anti-oxidant effect and activate skin cell as well as lighten pigments spots effectively. The loquat leaf essence and honey suckle flower extract offer powerful anti-ageing protection and add energy to the face with recovering and astringent effect. 
With collagen and hyaluronic acid, it hydrates the skin, minimize the formation of wrinkles and lines,leaving your face look bright and youthful and radiant.” 
(Sourced from Sasa.com)

Yay for English~ 
One of the reasons why I like these Sasatinnie masks is because they have descriptions, instructions and ingredients on the back of each packet in English! It's not like I don't know how to apply a facial mask to my face or that I actually care about the ingredients they use (recklesss, I know) but I'd like to have the option of reading it? You feel me??

5. Baviphat Peach Juicy Mask Sheet (Vital & Lifting)


These masks are sooo squishy! Super love. ♥
"Baviphat Peach Juicy Mask Sheet (Vital & Lifting) is perfect for the dehydrated and aging skin which lacks elasticity. It boosts skin hydration, starting from the very inner layer while soothing and calming the troubled skin, bringing the daylong comfort.

The Peach Juicy Mask Sheet (Vital & Lifting) comes with a strong and favourable peach note. Its effect is long lasting and with the sufficient hydration effect deep inside your skin, you can feel your skin is lifted and surged in elasticity. The non-greasy texture offers daylong comfort for maintaining the perfect state of skin." (Sourced from Sasa.com)

I am really looking forward to trying this out! I love anything peach flavoured hehehe~ 

6. Baviphat Olive Juicy Mask Sheet (Moisturising & Nutritious)


I hope this doesn't smell like olive oil! ♥
“Baviphat Olive Juicy Mask Sheet (Moisturizing & Nutritious) is enriched with Olive essence. It is rare to find a skincare product which is so enriched with olive in the market. In fact, olive essence is a perfect ingredient for beautifying our skin as it manages to penetrate deep under our skin layer, focusing all its effort in refining and repairing the imperfections in our skin.

This product is made of high quality olive extract which will not cost a burden to your skin. The hydrating power is reinforced to strike the best result with repeated use.” (Sourced from Sasa.com)

The descriptions of these Baviphat masks are incredibly ridiculous hehehe. Is normal olive extract supposed to be burden on your skin or something? I can't believe I didn't read any of the descriptions when I bought these masks - I guess I bought them because they look nice!

7. Baviphat Green Tea Juicy Mask Sheet (Moisturising & Lifting)


Doesn't it look nice? 
“Baviphat Green Tea Juicy Mask Sheet(Moisturizing & Lifting) offers endless moisture which is desperately needed for a dehydrated skin. The essence of the mask can be readily and completely absorbed by our skin to strike the great moisture balance.

Green tea is well-known for its anti-oxidant performance. It is commonly used against aging and skin damage due to pollution in daily llife. Green tea can be as well render skin radiance and elasticity to prevent any spots and wrinkles formation.” (Sourced from Sasa.com)

Aside from the interesting descriptions, I really like the look of these Baviphat masks! The packaging is nice and glossy and is even shaped like a jug! Not to mention, they are incredibly squishy~ 

Anyways, that's all for now! I'll probably write a third part because I'm too lazy to write the rest now hehehe~

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥