Saturday, 20 April 2013

Sasa Haul: Part One! ♥

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hello my lovelies!

Guess what happened yesterday?! My Sasa parcel finally came after two weeks! Best of all, it wasn't only one parcel but three! I was so excited for it to finally arrive and when I came home to find three large boxes sitting on the staircase, I went berserk hehehehe. ♥

If you were watching me unpack each parcel, you'd think I've never seen facial masks in my life hehe. The amount of time I spent lying on the floor staring at each item was insane - it took ages unboxing each package because everything was so fascinating and interesting hehehe. ♥ For instance, I spent literally an hour sniffing my *new* Holika Holika Premium Sheep Milk Yoghurt With Wild Berry Pack which by the way, smells like boysenberry ice cream! ♥ It also has an extremely long name that is ridiculous to type let alone say out loud wtf...

Anyways, today I'm just going to be showing you everything I bought from Sasa! Let the first part of the haul begin! ♥

Look at all the colourful masks hehehe. So pretty! ♥
I'll probably have to wear a mask everyday for the rest of my life hehe. ♥
I love the feel of these masks and packs. So squishy. ♥
 So many different flavours hehehe. Which one should I use first? ♥
Cute little samples! ♥
Super love this! It smells so yummy hehehe~
Yay! I finally got some Sexy Look 3D masks hehehe. ♥
Everything I bought from Sasa! ♥
And that's all there is for now! Today I was just showing you everything I bought from Sasa and I'll be writing about each product soon! Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for a second part! Oh and before I go, I want to introduce you to the treat of the day!

Whoopie Pops from Whoopie in Newmarket!

Pretty right? They also have different colours~ 
Extremely moist and sweet! ♥ Super love!

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥