Friday, 1 February 2013

The worst day ever.

Friday 1 February 2013

Today was the worst day ever. Not actually, but a lot of bad things happened to me today. Terrible things. Horrible things. Evil things. I guess life hates me wtf.

Firstly, I had to wake up this morning. I do not like mornings. I am not a morning person. I like afternoons. I wake up in the afternoon. I am an afternoon person.

Random selfie wtf.
Secondly, I had to go to school. This meant I had to wake up at 9:30am. This is too early for me. I like waking up at 3pm.

Thirdly, I forgot my jelly wtf. If you know me well, you know that my diet consists mainly of jelly. I have jelly everyday. Strawberry jelly.

I like my jelly processed, packaged and artificial flavoured wtf.
Fourthly, I forgot my string cheese. I like string cheese... and jelly.
The saltiest cheese in the universe.
Fifthly, I don't know anyone in my subject classes. Well I don't know who's in my subject classes wtf. All I know is that most of my friends are in the same classes and I'm all alone. Except in math where I have one of my friends, Lanny. ♥

Sixthly, I went for a haircut after school and the hairdresser decided that she would chop off all my hair wtf. Not literally, but I thought she was going to.

Seventhly, I don't like my haircut. It was bad to begin with but now it's uglier and shorter. Ugly and long is still nicer than ugly and short wtf.

Smiling on the outside, swearing on the inside.
Eightly, I had to tidy my room. I am a lazy person who does not like to do this ever often.

Ninethly, I sat down and nearly died. Literally. While I was tidying my room, I sat on the plug of my hair straightener and nearly cried. It was so painful, I could have like died right there and then.

This guy's cousin nearly killed me.


It was so fucking painful.

Tenthly, I have to continue to live with this ongoing pain. My butt hurts so much, I thought I was giving birth for a second. I'm just kidding but wtf, girl dying right now. Walking hurts, sitting hurts, even lying down hurts. This is seriously a pain in the ass. I'd laugh right now and compliment my joke but I do not feel like laughing ever again. Oh and worst of all, no one can help me. I mean wtf I'm not going to the doctors and tell him how my butt hurts wtf.

Now I'm going to go cry cause today was pretty bad. Mainly because of the last two reasons.

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥