Monday, 18 February 2013

Goodbye my old friends. ♥ Hello braces. ♥

Monday 18 February 2013

Saying goodbye is never easy, especially when you've grown attached. Although we didn't get along with each other at first, (I hated them and they hated me) they became less annoying after a while. Actually, they grew to be a part of me and I didn't mind them after a few weeks. But now I have to say goodbye.

Farewell my dear plates. ♥ 

Mummy will miss you. ♥ 
I hope you have a nice life living in a container. ♥
Now I will add more photos to commemorate the loss of my best friends wtf.

Rainbow plate, I will miss you. ♥


Bye bye blue plate. ♥
Laying my plates to rest. ♥
The coffin is glittery. ♥
Goodbye my old friends. ♥
They were so young. *Cries* I can still remember the day I met them - Friday 7th September 2012. Now I have to say goodbye to them on Monday 18th February 2012. Five months after they were born.

Goodbye my darlings. ♥

Moving on, today I got braces!

My very awkward smile. ♥
Braces that look very ugly. *Sigh* I suppose it's for the best. Straighter teeth here I come. ♥ 

This photo makes my teeth look extremely white hehehehe. ♥ 
By the way, these photos are for reference in the future when I have nice teeth. So for now I look extremely retarded wtf. ♥

Cool cat 101. ♥ 
Anyways, that's all for tonight~ ♥ I'm too tired from opening my mouth at the dentist wtf.

Newsflash: I'm dying of starvation at the moment because all the food in my house is rock solid. There's nothing soft to eat except jelly. So I guess I'll be having jelly for dinner.

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥