Friday, 21 December 2012

My unconditional love for online shopping. ♥

Friday 21 December 2012

Have you ever fallen in love?


If you have, you've never experienced true love like this. This is more than love at first sight. This love was a match made in heaven. This love consumes you from the inside out, tugging your heartstrings with each and every look.


You could say I'm a girl in love.


Well the truth is, I am.


I'm in love with...


Online shopping. ♥

Some of you may already know about my newly-found obsession with shopping online. I can still remember the day I said, "Who would want to shop online when you can buy it in person?"

Those were dark times.


Oh how I was young, naive and foolish.



Pandy hat. ♥

Online shopping is like paradise. It's a dream come true with everything you've ever wanted, and more! Not to mention, almost everything online is less expensive than in stores! Yay! ♥ More excuses to buy everything like me hehehehehe~

Recently, I've been so addicted to buying heaps of cute and random things. Like hats~ ♥ And for some odd reason, I've been buying things for winter when summer's only just begun. But hey, don't judge me. It's a lifestyle, I swear. ♥


Time for some photos! And selfies of course! ♥



Cute knitted cap~ ♥
Selfie~ ♥
Fluffy! ♥
Cool cat pose. ♥
Adorable marshmallows. ♥
I love you, you fluffy little thing. ♥
I hope you've enjoyed reading this little post and seeing some of the cute things I've bought. Feel free to drop a comment on any of my posts and please ask your friends to read my blog as well! Also, today after I finished writing this post, a special parcel was delivered to my doorstep! Yay~ I'll be sharing the parcel with you after I take a few photos, and maybe after I write a bit about it! Anyways, keep your eyes peeled for a blog update soon! ♥

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥