Thursday, 27 December 2012

Christmas is the best time of the year. ♥

Thursday 27 December 2012

Hello my lovelies! ♥


I hope you've all had an amazing holiday with Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Boxing Day all unfolding this week. ♥ For me, this year's Christmas has simply been fabulous. I haven't celebrated Christmas in New Zealand since a few years ago, so this year was special~


Time for some photos! ♥



Christmas Eve~ ♥
Omnomnom. ♥
Little cubes of ham. Oh and some c-ham-pagne ♥
I remember saying to my teacher:
"We have chickens at our house. They live in the freezer. " ♥
I like strawberries~ These ones were berry delicious. ♥
Sparkly lights! ♥
I guess this is the end for now! Thank you so much for reading my blog, I love you. ♥ Also, sorry for writing such a short update; I promise I'll write more next time! I hope you all enjoyed seeing Christmas through my eyes today. ♥ Look out for an update tomorrow! I'll be blogging about Boxing Day and showing you all my goodies. Until then, take care~ ♥

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥