Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Welcome to paradise. ♥

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Ohhai 'dere. ♥

Welcome to my little paradise, also known as, my blog.  This is my first time ever sharing my thoughts and things like this so I hope you'll like it.

In this online journal, I'll be simply writing about anything and everything, from what I want to be when I grow up to one of my latest adventures. And maybe in the future, I might make some videos of myself. Doing what? I don't know but until then, follow me on a journey through life as I experience it.

Maybe one day in the future, I'll look back at past and decide to read my blog for old time's sake. And maybe then I will laugh at my old self, cringing at my shallow, stupid and naive personality. But until then, all I can do is write about my life and hope you'll enjoy reading about it. ♥

Today. ♥


To finish this off, I'll be leaving you with a photo of me! Selfies~ ♥

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥