Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Meet my bear friend forever. ♥

Tuesday 25 December 2012


Hello~ ♥
Merry Christmas! I hope each and everyone one of you had a fabulous day with your family as well as your friends. ♥ Also, I hope you all got some lovely presents like I did, and I'm excited to share one with you right now! This was a present to myself, just letting you know in advance hehehe~ ♥


Buh Bear. ♥

Meet Buh Bear. ♥ Isn't he just so amazing? He's everything I ever wanted, and more! He's just so fluffy and cute, I can't even... Asdfghjkl. It's only been a few days and I already love him with all my heart. He can be my best friend any day. ♥

To think he arrived, just the other day! Bear-ly in the nick of time for Christmas! Too bad I didn't open him on the actual day itself. I guess I was too excited! I mean wouldn't you be? After all, if you knew this massive lump of fur, fluff and cuteness was sitting on your doorstep, I bet you would run to get a knife. ♥

On that particular morning, I was still lying in bed, half-asleep when the doorbell rang. Somehow, my subconscious managed to hear the knocks that followed and soon enough, the door was answered. Yay! It was a parcel for me! Never in my life have I ever sprung out of bed so fast. Or not. I had drag myself out of bed, one foot at a time, taking what felt like a million years to reach my package.





Our tree~ Artistic photo? 
And there it was... Sitting there like an angel atop a Christmas tree was my parcel. Except it wasn't an angel. And it wasn't a Christmas tree. It was just a parcel perched at the top of the staircase. But nonetheless, it was still beautiful!

Never have I ever seen a parcel of such beauty. Like actually. All the parcels and packages I've ever received are packed up in ugly plastic stuff. And I've received a lot~

But this special delivery was an exception. Wrapped up in Christmas-themed Rilakkuma paper, this package was splendid from the start! In one corner of the packaging, there was the tiniest little piece of fur poking out, oozing out of the miniature gaps cutely. I think I died that day.


Bear with me, will you? ♥

Delicately, like a neurological surgeon, I began the precise operation of opening the package. I tore, I snipped and I cut until Buh Bear's head poked out. I had done it! Buh Bear was freed from his paper prison! For the next few days, I went everywhere with Buh Bear, treating him like my newborn child. I would also pretend to feed him food and dress him up like a pretty princess! Yay!

To me, Buh Bear was alive. In fact, I could say he was quite the character. At first he would act timid and shy, but once you gave him a chance, he would make you laugh and smile. Especially when he sang and danced. ♥



Did someone say bear-friends? ♥
But deep down inside, under all of the pretense, Buh Bear loved the attention. Oh how this bear loved to take selfies. Just like me. I guess this is why we're bear-friends ~ best friends but cooler~ ♥ I guess I'll be leaving you with some photos of us. ♥


Hehehehe. Oops I blinked bear-fore. ♥
I love you Buh Bear~ ♥
Me~ ♥
Before I go, I'd like to update you on some of the changes I've made to this blog. By now, you've probably noticed the music player at the bottom and maybe the cute, little dancing bird at the bottom-right corner. Click on this little guy to scroll all the way back to the top! Also, you can now leave anonymous comments on any of my posts!

That's it for today! I hope you've enjoyed reading this Christmas special like Buh Bear did hehehehe~ He's so full of himself! He enjoys anything as long as it involves him~ Anyways, take care bear-yone!

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

2 comments:

  1. This entire blog bearly impressed me. I don't think I can bear any more. I feel like having my head bear-ied in sand. Buh-t your parents look pretty cool in that pic.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥