Friday, 28 December 2012

Boxing Day Shopping Haul! ♥

Friday 28 December 2012

Which of the following is correct?

a) Boxing Day is amazing. ♥
b) Boxing Day is the highlight of Christmas. ♥
c) Boxing Day is the best day ever. ♥
d) All of the above. ♥

If you answered d) to the above question, you're correct! Yay~ Boxing Day is a magical holiday where sales fall from the sky, just like raindrops dripping off tree branches. ♥

By now, you can probably tell how much I love Boxing Day. ♥ For me, Boxing Day means shopping for hours and hours, searching for amazing sales. Not only do I love Boxing Day but shopping in general! Even for groceries hehehehe~ I would never pass a chance to go shopping, let alone a shopping holiday!

Anyways, on the night of Christmas, my mum and dad decided that we would go on a road trip. On Boxing Day. Can you imagine the look on my face that evening? I was horrified. Road trip? On Boxing Day? Someone pinch me, I think I'm trapped in a bad dream. Out of all the 365 days in a year, why did they have to pick Boxing Day to travel?


Yours truly. ♥
First of all, I hate road trips. Why? Because I am just blessed with the amazing ability to become car-sick within a few seconds. Secondly, I cannot sit still. I am just the ultimate fidgeter, what can I say? Sometimes when I watch TV, I swap sitting positions every few seconds before deciding to sit upside-down. ♥ It's safe to say, making me sit in a car with two other animals is not a fabulous idea! Especially when those two animals are my brothers. Lastly, all I want to do on Boxing Day is go shopping! Not drive around for hours and hours!

Thankfully our road trip was to the shops! Have a peek at some of the goodies I bought~ ♥


The cutest coral jeans ever. 
I love pastels, especially when it comes to clothing! So when I saw these cute coral jeans, how could I resist? Hehehehe~ ♥


Aztec. Pastel. Jeans? I am in love. 
To be honest, I don't like Aztec prints as the patterns look quite psychedelic at times. That being said, I love these jeans because they're oh-so-pretty. ♥ They're perfect for a rainy summer day!


Sweet candy-striped shorts. 
I love these candy-striped shorts. ♥ They're so sweet and pastel, they remind me of those swirly lollipops! I spent forever trying to find these because they were so popular. ♥ Can you believe I went to three different shopping districts just to find these in this colour? Oh well, it was worth it!


Floral. 
This skirt is ah-mazing. It's just so floral and ah-dorable, I can't even... Asdfghjkl. So floaty. So twirly. Love. ♥


Summer dress! ♥
There's something I love about wearing dresses and skirts that I can't seem to describe. It makes me feel like   ... I don't know... fill in the blanks please? ♥


Ish so fluffy! 
Fluffy. Soft. Cuddly. Warm. I swear this blanket could be made out of clouds. ♥


Kawaii for life~ 
Aren't these the cutest stickers ever? I love collecting all the different designs and things hehehehe. How childish of me~ ♥


Cute little apples and fruit~ ♥
Ehmagawd. Cats! ♥
Animals ♥ Look at that little elephant. ♥
I might show you my sticker collection in a few days. ♥ Maybe, just maybe...


Typo. ♥
I love Typo. ♥ Everything is so pastel and pretty or vintage and chic! Even their bags are stylish! ♥

"Brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favourite things." ♥
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." ♥
Loving these girly notebooks and notepads~ They're just so pretty and colourful, I'm tempted to use them for school. ♥


Chikorita, Togepi, I choose you! ♥
Hello childhood memories~ ♥ When I was a little girl, I used to love Pokemon a lot. I used to collect hundreds and hundreds of trading cards while watching each and every episode. Oh and of course I played the games. I even had Pikachu pyjamas and slippers! Not to mention, plushies. ♥


Dainty nails. ♥
Moving on, have you ever painted your nails only to experience the pain of smudging them? It's horrible, especially when you took forever to paint a cute design. But after finding these dainty nails on Wednesday, I think my prayers have been answered. ♥

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed reading about some of the goodies I managed to find! I'm not sure what I'll be writing about next time so it'll be a surprise~ Thank you once again for reading my blog, you all are truly wonderful. I'd love it if you shared my little blog with everyone, so please do! Also, feel free to drop me a comment anytime! ♥

Lots of Love,

Mimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥